There may be times when you feel you just can't cope with a situation but you don't know where to go for support and advice. You may be worried about other people finding out your business so you want to keep everything to yourself.
If you value confidentiality and discretion as much as we do then SACMHA Community Outreach Service could be for you. It is a flexible service delivered where you want it when you want it, this could be for a range of support needs such as:
- help with managing your mental wellbeing;
- help with your letters, bills and other paper work;
- help managing your tenancy;
- Supporting you to appointments.
- Support with finding the service you need, or just help and advice, the choice is yours.
Support includes: telephone contact with the office, extra support if needed e.g. during a crisis, access to social groups, therapeutic groups and activities.
We can arrange to meet you at our office or at a location suitable for you, including hospital, at the request of others working with you or family members.
Date and time -
Hours are flexible and negotiable.
Please contact SACMHA for more information or to arrange a meeting.
Registered Charity No. 1058006
A company Limited by Guarantee No.3215318