Mental Health Services Provided.
We currently provide the following services:
- Community Outreach and Social Inclusion Service
- Carers Support Service
- Acute Advocacy
- Drop-in Centre / Lunch club
SACMHA will consider referrals for adults age 18 or over providing.
- You are of African or Caribbean descent
- You are member of other BME Communities
- You are experiencing mental ill health
- You require a program of support to help you manage your mental health
- You have no recent, history of ongoing violence or arson
Accessing the Service
- You can self refer to the service by requesting and completing an application form
- You can be referred by a friend or relative
- You can be referred by any health or social care professional
All referrals follow an assessment process, including full risk assessment, before support is offered.
If you are considered too high a risk, for the service we provide, your application will be declined, you will be signposted to an alternative organisation Safeguarding Adults.
It may be necessary to request or share information with relevant organisations involved in your care or support. This is to insure that information is made available in good time to help undertake appropriate and effective risk assessment.
Confidentiality SACMHA complies with the data protection act, in summary, we will only use information for the specific purpose for which it was collected. Information will not be disclosed to other parties without your written consent.
Information will not be kept for longer than is necessary. SACMHA will strive for excellence in delivery of all aspects of its service provision.
Registered Charity No. 1058006
A company Limited by Guarantee No.3215318